To help us get a better understanding of the problem, please describe the steps you have done up until the problem occurred with screenshots(if possible) and send them to us via email.
We also require log files to perform a deep analysis of the problem called NeroSupport.cab.
1) Please download the "GetSupportFiles.zip"* file to your hard drive from http://www.nero.com/link.php?topic_id=209&gen_id=8
2) Open it with Windows Explorer directly.
Start the tool by double-clicking the EXE-file -> The "C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe" window opens.
The tool may take several minutes.
You can track each steps in the displayed window.
3) After the tool has successfully run, you will find a file named "NeroSupport.cab" on your desktop.
If the "GetSupportFiles" tool gets an error, restart the tool. After restart, "GetSupportFiles" will automatically run again.
* Here is some more information about the "GetSupportFiles" tool. The tool can collect the following information:
- Log files for all Nero applications.
- System information collected by the Windows tool "MSInfo32".
- Installed DirectX version information.
- "SchedLgU.txt" log file --> This file lists all the tasks that the current system is running.
- Related registry information.
- Executed setup information of the Nero programs.
- CD/DVD driver installation information.