For some user's PC with Windows 10 OS installed, the windows log in user account with special characters or space may cause installation problems.
To solve the problem quickly, please first make sure that you have uninstalled previous version of Nero Core and Nero 2019 from the Windows Control Panel and reboot your PC.
Then please create a new Windows user account with administrator rights with no special characters or no space within the user account name. Then log in to Windows 10 with this new user account and install Nero.
Here are the steps to create a new Windows administrator account without space in Windows 10:
1. Click on the Start button to open the Start menu. Select Settings.
2. The PC Settings window should open. Click on Accounts
3. From the left pane, click on the Family & others tab. Next click on Add someone else to this PC.
4. It may will let you enter Email or phone, you can click I don't have this persion's sign-in information
5. Select Add a user without a Microsoft account
6. Enter the name(e.g. Tom) for your new local account, password and password hint. Click Next.
7. Once you’ve clicked Next, you’ll be taken back to the Accounts screen and now you can see the new account. By default, the newly-created account is a standard/limited account. From there click on the new user account you just created and then change the account type.
8. When the pop-up window appears, change the account type from Standard User to Administrator and click OK
9. A new administrator user account in Windows 10 computer has been created. Then log out with the current user account
10. Log in with your newly created account after Windows 10 restarted. It may take several minutes to log in for the first time with the new account
11. Please start to perform the Nero installation with the files that you have downloaded.
12. After installation finishes, you could sign out, and log in with your original use account to run Nero software.