- Open Nero CoverDesigner.
A window "New Document" will appear.
- Select any Template.
The design area will appear.
- Click on "File".
- Click on "Paper Stocks" which is on the menu bar.
- Highlight"User defined stocks".
- Click on "Add stock".
A new stock is added. It is called "Stock 1".
- Highlight "Stock 1".
You can change the name of the stock to your liking.
- Change width and heigth to your wanted values.
- Set "Feed papers as:" to "Protrait".
The preview of the paper stock should show a square design.
- Click "Add item".
A context menu appears.
- Chose your items.
You can click on "Disc" for an example. A greyed out disc appears in the preview which is aligned to left and top of the square.
- Highlight "Disc" in the left hand window.
The disc in the preview will change its colour.
- Now adjust the values for disc size:
Note: Following numbers give maximum disc coverage.
Outer radius: 58.500 mm
Inner radius: 12.000 mm
Inner and outer radius can be adjusted according to the target discs you use. Simply measure the diameter of your discs and divide by 2 to get the proper values for these entries.
- Now adjust the values for the Position (X/Y):
16.00mm / 8.750mm.
The disc in the preview will move to the correct position.
- When you have finished click on "Ok".
You can now use your own paper stock.
Modified on: Wed, 15 Jun, 2022 at 12:32 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback