If Nero Recode pops up "The RPC server is unavailable" or "Component missing" error when converting files, please try below solutions:
1.Open Options dialog, and select "General" tab.
2.Click "Active" button to active soft decode manually.
1. Play the source video or audio file in Nero Recode to active codec
2. Change another folder for output file ( best on non-system disk)
1. Unselect "Hardware acceleration" in Recode settings, then start encoding, can it work?
2. If yes, this may be due to your display adapter driver out of date, please update to the latest version from the official website:
- Geforce Nvida display adapter: https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en
- AMD display adapter: https://www.amd.com/en/support
- Intel display adapter: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/-
Then check if converting works.