How to burn video discs from Nero Recode converting jobs
Modified on: Tue, 12 Jul, 2022 at 11:18 AM
You can burn discs from your ‘Nero Recode’ job list by directly sending your project over to ‘Nero Video’ Disc Authoring.
- Open Nero Recode.
- On that homepage, add clips to the drop zoe or open an already existing job.
Your clips will be listed in the converting page.
- If you don’t want to convert such videos but send them directly to DVD-Video or Blu-ray Disc burning click on ‘Create Video in Nero Video’.
- Select the disc format you prefer.
Now all your videos are instantly taken over to the disc content window in ‘Nero Video’. In this windows you can now preview your titles and even add chapter marks for your disc menus.
- Click "Next".
- Select a suiting menu from the high quality templates.
In the menu preview you can now check your menu structure.
- If everything is OK, click "Next" to finally burn your videos to DVD.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.